Including Formerly known as Kogarah Municipal Council
The first grants of land in the area now known as Kogarah Municipality were taken up by the Townson Brothers in 1808 and James Chandler in 1822. The Townson Brothers, Jonathon and Robert were granted a large amount of land which covered a great part of present Kogarah. James Chandler, a merchant, arrived in the Colony in 1820 and purchased 100 acres near Kingsgrove. He was later granted 1200 acres adjoining his earlier purchase and named his estate 'Bexley' after his English home, Bexley Heath.
Density : 39.32 persons per hectare
Land area: 16 Km2
Georges River Council delivery areas
Please find the list of suburbs in Georges River Council area we deliver Brown Bros. Skip Bins to: