The area which is now Lane Cove was originally inhabited by the Cam-mer-ray-gal Group of the Ku-ring-gai Aboriginal Tribe. The group, which inhabited the north shore of Port Jackson , was one of the largest in the Sydney area. The first recorded landing of a white man occurred in 1788, when Lieutenant Henry Ball crossed the Greenwich Peninsula on return from a trip to Middle Harbour . Lieutenant Ralph Clark landed not far from the entrance to the Lane Cove River on 14 February 1790.
Density : 30.04 persons per hectare
Land area: 10 Km2
Lane Cove Council delivery coverage by Suburbs
Please find the list of suburbs in Lane Cove Council area we deliver Brown Bros. Skip Bins to: