Brown Bros Skip Bins provides waste management and recycling skip bin services to a customer base of residential, commercial and industrial clients across the Sydney greater metropolitan area.
We are wholly committed to caring for the environment and aim to reduce our impact on the environment by ensuring that environmentally responsible practices are embraced within our organisation. In particular, we specifically undertake to:
- ensure the environment is considered with regard to all aspects of our business planning and operations, consistent with sound business management practices
- meet, and where possible, exceed the requirements of all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and licences
- identify, assess and manage environmental risk arising from our business activities
- implement strategies for reduction and/or prevention of pollution such as noise, dust, fumes, fire, vibration, waste, water contamination and water usage
- minimise the creation of waste, recycle waste generated whenever possible, ensure hazardous waste and environmentally sensitive material are effectively contained and dispose of residual waste materials in an environmentally acceptable manner
- educate our employees and contractors to create awareness of environmental issues, ensuring that this awareness translates into work practices being carried out in an environmentally responsible manner, and is integrated into training, decision making and performance assessment
- keep abreast of emerging environmental management practices and adopt wherever possible changes to our business systems and processes as appropriate
- ensure sufficient resources are provided to meet the objectives of this policy and support continual improvement in our environmental management practices.